A little something about me

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Day 221.

"Stop humping."
*
In the magical, mystical world of Hannah today:
  • I haven't been sick for 24 hours,
  • I did the washing up,
  • I obsessed over my YouTube favourite,
  • I made up my bedroom. 
Luckily, I stopped feeling ill. I haven't been sick for 24 hours which is very promising and my body isn't aching so much. Well, apart from my ribs. I feel like someone is pressing against me every time I breathe but I'm assuming that's just from the over doing it on the heaving front. Not nice. My entire family have now got it along with my uncle having to have the ambulance out to check he isn't dying. Scary times, my friends.

As I was feeling better I decided to resume my job hunting search and got somewhere! Well, sort of. A care home near town. Hoping they want some night staff as I'm really not too keen to be doing days. Ever since I got this night shift idea in my head it has completely put me off day shifts full stop! I did get a call from the care home I did a trial run with but I don't intend on speaking to them. Not yet anyway. Not unless I've spoken to CQC first. Crikey! The care home in town replied to me within the hour of me sending my application form so at least they seem efficient.

Not only have I been very well behaved and looked for a job I also decided to actually make my new room, my room. For all of you who aren't aware, I have moved back in (briefly) with the friend (formerly referred to as my ex) whilst I hunt down a job and save some money. Some of you may find it odd that I am living with my ex, however, allow me to assure you that I don't refer to him as my ex, he is my friend, hence it is not so odd anymore. There is nothing going on with us at all. If anything, he is my adopted brother.  Let's leave it at that. So, anyway, I moved in with my friend the day I got sick. Not the best way to start my time in a new home, however, after feeling better today it did allow for me to get my room set up and looking perty. Well, better than before at least. I don't have any storage and all I do have is a mirror and desk (which I am loving right now-so much better than having the laptop in bed with me!) So it's feeling a little more homely. I just hope the job comes along to go with it then I can save for my own place which is, ideally, all I want more than anything right now!

If you like your beauty/fashion blogs and like cute things then I would definitely recommend you check out Zoella. She is the cutest ever and today I have spent a large portion of my time going through her YouTube channel being very upset that I didn't get to go to Dubai in December amongst many other things. She definitely does inspire me to get my vlog going so watch this space whilst I try and figure that out this year!

Anyway guys, just a little update to let you know what's going on in the world of Hannah. I must do some Uni work this week. If anyone fancies a reflexology treatment please let me know! I need to do 3 over this half term and I am desperate to get the practise in. (Find me on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/MissCase)

Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment