A little something about me

Thursday 20 February 2014

Day 223.

I hate it when the ties on my hoodie come out of one side.
*

What do you guys think of this? Agree? I think I do. As much as I believe in having our privacy in a relationship, the minute you starting hiding things, deleting things then you know something's not right.

In my time I've received the occasional penis photo from fellas trying to get me interested. Of course, this hasn't been the first thing they've sent me but what an odd thing to do. I don't really get it myself. Don't get me wrong, at the right time seeing something like that isn't the worst thing in the world but only really in person. A photo of someone's genitals just doesn't really get me in the mood and screaming from the rooftops. Just saying. 

I mean, it's wonderful you're so proud of your assets that you want to show them off to the world yet perhaps it isn't the world that you want to see them? Even in a relationship I can't imagine sending my partner pictures of me. Not that graphic anyway. I don't recall any relationship I've ever been in having any element of that. A naughty text is all good but as long as it's with the person you're with. 

The last one I received, from what I recall, was from someone in a last ditch attempt to get me to go round and see them. For a start, I am no booty call. Secondly, that isn't really what entices me to see people. It really, really isn't. When I first saw it, I was quite shocked. That was definitely not what I expected to see. Especially not when I was on a night out with a friend. The question is though...did I eventually show the friend? (It's a secret!) That's the thing though. How do you know, when you send photos like that, that they are definitely going to that person and that person only? The fear of my body parts being exposed (as it were) to other people rather than one it was intended for, scares me.

So, if you were in a relationship with someone and found out they had sent 'naughty' photos to someone else and had then received some back, how would you feel? I doubt you'd like it very much at all, that's for sure. Yet, as the single person do you feel bad for doing it? Now, I don't really know the answer to this at all as I have never been in that situation. Namely because I'm not a bad person. I genuinely pity anyone who is hitting on someone else when they're already dating, engaged or married. Shame on you. If you aren't happy with your partner why don't you leave them rather than starting up something new with someone else? The other difficult thing to swallow with this is when the other person is fully aware that their 'love' interest is in a relationship. Especially if they preach to have such high morals. I find that very bizarre.

With the rise of social networking sites, images are becoming even easier to send and hide (think Snapchat-once you've seen it, that's it!) and that makes me wonder. Does this make our lives easier if we do want to cheat?

I guess, being single, helps me to look at being in a relationship more carefully. I worry more so about being involved with someone after some of the things I have witnessed since being alone. I've seen people in relationships cheat and I've seen single people involve themselves in people with relationships. I don't think I want to be part of that world really. Maybe being the way I am now (no man Han) is the best way to be for a very long time or, at least, until someone is able to change my mind.

If you're cheating then stop. Break up with your partner and move on. I bet it's not so fun once the element of danger is taken away.

I'm still holding out for a good guy with a good heart. None of this other rubbish that seems to be floating around right now.

Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment