A little something about me

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Day 229.

It was funny to see how certain people can't handle the fact I've changed and won't give me the opportunity to show that. It's funny how certain people aren't responsive when I say I am no longer that girl. It's funny to see how the people who refuse to see my new found spirit are the ones who took it away from me in the first place.
*

It's been just over a week since I moved back to Eastbourne and despite my initial dread of being back here, I'm finding it really great. After being away for a little while it's good to be back. I can definitely see how I am different in comparison to when I left. Seriously. I am in the best personal situation I think I could be right now. Of course, there are still a few obstacles I need to over come but ultimately I am at this point where everything is settling perfectly.

It's been half term for me this week...thank the Lord. Problem with half term is they give you a week or so off and you get settled in to the routine of lounging around 'doing work' that you really don't want to go back. I know I shouldn't really complain, I only do two days a week, but even so. I've managed to teach myself the drums, up to a point and have rediscovered two friends. I really haven't done a lot. 

I'll be honest with you. The money situation is beginning to worry me now. I had a job interview on Monday and it went really well. I haven't heard anything yet but they did say it would be a couple of days until I do. I really hope I get it. I am so desperate to be working. It's all fun having days at my own leisure but realistically I need to be doing something with my days not sitting about literally doing nothing. The excitement of laying in bed all day has really taken it's toll now. I am/have become a blob. I am not enjoying being a blob.

I started watching Girls this week. I don't know how I've gone so long without it in my life. I am utterly in love with Lena Dunham. Too much. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you do. Seriously. What I did notice, after the first episode, is how, it seems, that is me. Let's look at the similarities here. Her name is Hannah, my name is Hannah. She is 24, I am 24. She writes, I write. She flits between jobs, I do that so much I actually can't remember everywhere I've worked. She waffles at times, I do that far too much. She is slightly overweight with the joys of tiny boobs, need I say more. I first watched thinking 'this is super spooky'. That is me. I have fallen in love and have managed to get through to season 3 where I now await the latest episodes. 

Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment